- Manganese70-75% 80-85%
- Carbon0.1% Max. 0.1% Max.
- Silicon3.0 - 4.0% Max. 2.0 - 3.0% Max.
- Sulphur0.05% Max. 0.05% Max.
- Phosphorus1.25% Max. 1.25% Max.
- Size10 – 50 MM or Specified by Customer
- Packing1 Mt. Jumbo Bag / Steel drum / As Per Party Requirement
Akin to the Medium Carbon Ferro Manganese, low carbon Ferro manganese is also high on affinity with sulphur in the steel and on combining produces Manganese Sulphide (MnS) which floats up to the metal surface. It is widely used in the manufacturing of tool steels, alloys steel & structural steels.