- Titanium30% Min. 68 - 75% Min.
- Carbon0.10% Max. .15% Max.
- Silicon3.00% Max. 1.50% Max.
- Sulphur0.6% Max. 0.05% Max.
- Phosphorus0.10% Max. 0.10% Max.
- Aluminium6.00% Max. 5.00% Max.
- Size10 – 50 MM or Specified by Customer
- Packing1 Mt. Jumbo Bag / Steel drum / As Per Party Requirement
Ferrotitanium is a ferroalloy composed of titanium and iron. Due to its low density, high strength and excellent corrosion resistance, it is used steel and stainless steel processing units, additives for making special steel & flux-cored wire, Paints, varnishes, and lacquers.