- Vanadium50% Min. 78.0% Min.
- Carbon0.10% Max. 0.10% Max.
- Silicon0.05% Max. 0.05% Max.
- Sulphur0.05% Max. 0.05% Max.
- Phosphorus1.50% Max. 1.50% Max.
- Aluminium1.50% Max. 1.50% Max.
- Size10 – 50 MM or Specified by Customer
- Packing1 Mt. Jumbo Bag / Steel drum / As Per Party Requirement
Having good tensile strength and machining qualities, Vanadium is used as a steel additive generally for engineering purposes and production of rust resistant and high speed tool steels. Also, Vanadium steels are used in high-pressure boilers, locomotive parts, gears and turbines.